Millets have been used in India for millions of years and have been known for its high nutritional profile and easy cooking abilities
You can easily replace rice with millets and the cooking is very similar to Rice.
Below we have mentioned some easy steps with which you can easily cook most millets with easy.
So go ahead and indulge!
What You Need: Millets – 1 cup, Water -3 cups
- Clean millets and remove grits if any.
2. Wash and add 3 cups of water and switch on the heat.
- When water starts boiling, reduce the heat to low, close it with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, switch off the flameand let it sit for 20 minutes.
- The millets will get cooked fully in that resting time.
Fluff it with a fork and serve just as you serve rice with sambar, rasam or…
View original post 39 more words